On Campus Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in our students! You will find them to be hard-working and high achieving individuals. The Career Center staff is committed to assisting employers in connecting with prospective intern and full-time employees. To set up an on campus interview or resume collection complete your request through our on line system, LionsLink (Powered by NACELink). If this is the first time using the system or recruiting with TCNJ follow the “Quick Tips” instructions below. If you have additional questions feel free to contact The Career Center. We look forward to your partnership!
LionsLink (affiliated with the NACELink Network) is TCNJ’s on-line recruitment program, allowing students/alumni to connect with our recruitment partners. When you choose to interview candidates on campus, we can:
- Advertise openings for which you would like graduating students to apply
- Electronically collect and transmit resumes for your review
- Schedule selected students for on campus interviews.
- Sign into LionsLink. First Time Users select “Register.” Recruitment Partners who have already registered log in using your Username and Password.
- First time users need to complete the General Contact Information;
- And complete the Company Profile (TCNJ Career Center encourages you to complete as much of the Profile you want Students to see. Students can view your profile at any time.)
- Under “Quick Links” Select-Create a New Schedule Request
- Complete the request for a Pre-Select (On Campus Interview) or Resume Collection
- Select the “Positions” Tab and place the job description in this section.
- Career Center reviews this requests daily, making all professional positions available to our students
- If you have any questions contact TCNJ Career Center
- Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 609.771.2161
If you are looking to fill an immediate need, you can access our qualified candidates through our resume referral process. Simply forward a copy of your position vacancy with a request to have resumes sent. The Career Center will be happy to identify qualified candidates for your consideration.
The Career Center can help increase students’ recognition of your organization.
To increase your presence consider the following:
- Hold pre-recruitment seminars for students (schedule through LionsLink system)
- Participate as a speaker for student groups, academic classes or Career Center’ programs.
- Sponsor a program on-campus
- Volunteer to serve on a campus board
Guidelines and Procedures
- The Career Center proudly endorses the Principles for Professional Conduct prescribed by the National Association of Colleges & Employers, NACE, and asks employers using our services to comply with these principles and EEO laws.
- In order for a position to be submitted to LionsLink or promotion from the Career Center, the position in question must not reside in a residence.
- Accounting Recruitment Guidelines & Procedures
- Interview Critique Form